All pupils must wear the correct uniform at all times, as outlined below. The correct uniform reflects the high standards and order in our school. Pupils are expected to take a pride in their appearance. Uniform should be clearly marked with owner’s full name. To order uniform please visit our providers website http://michaelhope.co.uk.
To order name labels please click HERE
General School Uniform
Black school jumper with green neck trim, which can be purchasd from our supplier, may be worn with the blazer but is not compulsory.
PE Kit - Boys and Girls
- School rugby shirt
- Black shorts or black jogging bottoms
- Black socks
- Plain white t-shirt (school logo optional - no other logos allowed)
- Training shoes – not black soled
- Rugby/soccer/hockey boots – studded for field use
The following items only are permitted:-
- One pair gold/silver studs or small sleepers worn in the ear lobe
- One chain – worn inside shirt/jumper
- One ring
- NO nose-studs, or other body piercings – covered or uncovered
Excess jewellery will be confiscated and kept until the end of term.
Make-up (including nails and nail polish) must be natural and kept to a minimum.
General Uniform Rules
The following rules must be adhered to:
- All hairstyles must be NEAT, TIDY and appropriate for the work place
- No extremes of haircut or hair-fashion will be allowed e.g. tramlines or patterns shaved into the hair, stripes of contrasting colour
- Hair should not obscure the face as this interferes with learning
- If hair is dyed it should be a natural hair colour e.g. blonde, brown, black
- In practical lessons such as Technology, Science, P.E, Art, long hair must be tied back for safety reasons
- Eyebrows should not be shaved
Parents who are unsure of these guidelines should consult with the Achievement Co-ordinator before the pupil has the haircut or hairstyle.
Covid-19 Update - 5th January 2021An update from Mrs McLaughlin following the latest announcements.Read full story
Virtual Praise WallDuring the lockdown in 2021, we are pleased to be able to share some fantastic work that has been completed by our students!Read full story
Epiphany Service 2021Our Epiphany Service for 2021Read full story
Coronavirus Update15th December 2020 Parent information on COVID prevention and what to do if you or your child develops symptoms over the holiday Bristol City Council has asked us to share the following information with you. The Government have announced that there will be a period between the 23rd and 27th...Read full story
Virtual Open Day 2020Visit our Virtual Open Day Website.Read full story