Click Here to download the latest Ofsted Report
On 11th and 12th May, St Bernadette’s was inspected by the Diocese under Section 48 of the Education Act and was judged to be an outstanding Catholic school.
We are delighted with this judgement. The inspectors were extremely positive about our pupils and all aspects of school life. Their comments include:
- In a wonderfully stimulating Catholic environment, with inspirational displays, students have many opportunities to reflect on and discuss their learning and the theology behind it.
- Students’ behaviour is outstanding, as is their proactive involvement in the Catholic life of the school.
- All students benefit enormously from the vibrant Catholic life of the school and make a significant contribution towards its ethos of the school
- There is a real sense of belonging – to the school, to the parish, to the wider Church and the global community, but also personal involvement.
- Students’ attainment and achievement in Religious Education are outstanding.
- The whole school community is enveloped in a stimulating, very Catholic environment, which adorns the building in order to educate and challenge everyone to reflect on their Faith and how they can live it out in their daily lives.
To read the full report please click HERE
Thank you to all members of our school community for making St Bernadette’s a vibrant and ambitious community of faith and learning and for contributing to making our school ‘outstanding’.
Covid-19 Update - 5th January 2021An update from Mrs McLaughlin following the latest announcements.Read full story
Virtual Praise WallDuring the lockdown in 2021, we are pleased to be able to share some fantastic work that has been completed by our students!Read full story
Epiphany Service 2021Our Epiphany Service for 2021Read full story
Coronavirus Update15th December 2020 Parent information on COVID prevention and what to do if you or your child develops symptoms over the holiday Bristol City Council has asked us to share the following information with you. The Government have announced that there will be a period between the 23rd and 27th...Read full story
Virtual Open Day 2020Visit our Virtual Open Day Website.Read full story