KS4 Pathways (GCSE Options) 2021
- Wednesday 3rd March- Pathways web page goes live
- Thursday 11th March- Year 9 parents subject evening.
- Friday 12th March- Pathways form opens to year 9 students
- Friday 26th March- Pathways form closes to year 9 students
Pathways introductory presentation:
Pathways Booklet 2021: This booklet contains all the information about the Pathways process, key dates and detailed subject information- Click Here
Subject Information Videos:
|Core Subjects||Option Subjects|
Below you will find a link to the 2021 pathways form and a link to a video guide on how to complete the form. We would strongly encourage you to watch the video before completing the form.
Form Guidance Video- Click Here
Pathways Form- Please note this will not open until Friday 12th March and will only be accessible through students email addresses. Click Here
FAQ's from students and parents:
- Can I choose more than one subject from a pathway block?
- The requirement is that all students study at least one language or a humanity. Those doing the red pathway are encouraged to study a language and a humanity. If a student wishes to request a combination of subjects then they can add this to the comments section of the pathways form.
- How many subjects do I study?
- Red pathway- 10 subjects
- Blue pathway- 9 subjects
- Purple pathway- 7 or 8 subjects
- How are the groups selected?
- The groups are selected based on timetable and class size restrictions. We aim to provide all students with their first choices in all areas but at times this is not possible. This is why it is important that you pick both first and second choices you
Covid Test ReportingPlease click the following link to report a Covid Test: Report a Covid TestRead full story
Online Safety - Report RemoveChildline and the IWF launch new tool to help young people stay safe onlineRead full story
Year 7 ReadathonAll our Year 7 pupils are being invited to take part in a readathon for the charity Read For Good. This is a charity that takes a regular supply of beautiful brand-new books in to children in local hospitals and even organises visits from professional storytellers. Our pupils are being asked to s...Read full story
Easing of Covid Restrictions from Monday 19th July 2021Latest update from Mrs McLaughlinRead full story
Virtual Open Day 2020Visit our Virtual Open Day Website.Read full story