The Pathways Form opened Friday 13th March and will close Friday 20th March. Only students will be able to access the form as they are required to enter their school email and password. The form is not first come first served so please ensure your son/daughter has thoroughly considered their choices. If your son/daughter would like to amend their choices they need to resubmit the form and the old form will be deleted. Any special requests should be made in the notes section of the form. If you are having trouble viewing the form please try logging out of all other accounts.
FAQ's from students and parents:
- Can choose more than one subject from a pathway block?
- The requirement is that all students study at least one language or a humanity. Those doing the red pathway are encouraged to study a language and a humanity. If a student wishes to request a combination of subjects then they can add this to the comments section of the pathways form.
- How many subjects do I study?
- Red pathway- 10 subjects
- Blue pathway- 9 subjects
- Purple pathway- 7 or 8 subjects
- How are the groups selected?
- The groups are selected based on timetable and class size restrictions. I aim to provide all students with their first choices in all areas but at times this is not possible. This is why it is important that you pick both first and second choices you
Baker of the Year Cake Competition
Pentecost Project with St Bernadette's ParishThank you so much to all of our young people who joined in this project. This was a wonderful joint project between our school and St Bernadette's Parish. What a fantastic way to celebrate unity at Pentecost! Click on the link to view the Pentecost prayer wall! https://padlet.com/marksadd2/StB...Read full story
Celebrating Good Work!Some of the fantastic work our students are doing at home!Read full story
Prizegiving 2020Prizegiving 2020 winners have been announced by St Bernadette Catholic Secondary School!Read full story
Coronavirus - Update6th July 2020 Dear Parents and Carers of St Bernadette Pupils, I hope that you had a good weekend and safely managed to make the most of the easing of some of the lockdown restrictions. Last Thursday we received the government guidance on the opening of schools to all pupils in Septe...Read full story