All pupils must wear the correct uniform at all times, as outlined below. The correct uniform reflects the high standards and order in our school. Pupils are expected to take a pride in their appearance. Uniform should be clearly marked with owner’s full name. To order uniform please visit our providers website http://michaelhope.co.uk.
General School Uniform
Black school jumper with green neck trim, which can be purchasd from our supplier, may be worn with the blazer but is not compulsory.
PE Kit - Boys and Girls
- School rugby shirt
- Black shorts or black jogging bottoms
- Black socks
- Plain white t-shirt (school logo optional - no other logos allowed)
- Training shoes – not black soled
- Rugby/soccer/hockey boots – studded for field use
The following items only are permitted:-
- One pair gold/silver studs or small sleepers worn in the ear lobe
- One chain – worn inside shirt/jumper
- One ring
- NO nose-studs, or other body piercings – covered or uncovered
Excess jewellery will be confiscated and kept until the end of term.
General Uniform Rules
The following rules must be adhered to:
- All hairstyles must be NEAT, TIDY and appropriate for the work place
- No extremes of haircut or hair-fashion will be allowed e.g. tramlines or patterns shaved into the hair, stripes of contrasting colour
- Hair should not obscure the face as this interferes with learning
- If hair is dyed it should be a natural hair colour e.g. blonde, brown, black
- In practical lessons such as Technology, Science, P.E, Art, long hair must be tied back for safety reasons
- Eyebrows should not be shaved
Parents who are unsure of these guidelines should consult with the Achievement Co-ordinator before the pupil has the haircut or hairstyle.
The Learning Hub - School CampThe Learning Hub will be holding a raffle this term to raise funds for school camp which will take place later on in the year. The proceeds of the raffle will enable students to do more activities at camp without incurring the additional cost. We hope that you will all be abl...Read full story
Stages 2017 VideoStages 2017 Video...Read full story
Debate MateMy name is Leah Morris and I am the President of our schools Debate Team. Debate Mate is the best way to express your beliefs and develop your social skills as well as your confidence. My first impression of debate mate, before I joined, was that the members would be a group...Read full story
St Bernadette VideoA film crew came to our school to make an advert for us to show at a local event in The Galleries and Cribbs Causeway shopping areas. Our pupils behaved impeccably and were extremely professional. Throughout the two day shoot various pupils had parts to play such as saying a s...Read full story